New Member J Brian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J Brian

Vessel Name
Ahwahnee
Vessel Make
Pacific Trawler 37
I recently joined Trawler Form and attempting to find my way around. We have a Pacific Trawler 37 "Ahwahnee" moored on Vancouver Island. Over the years I have viewed Trawler Form for general information on maintaining both our previous boat, a CS 36 "Farfetch" and now our current boat. This is my first post and I do not know how steep my learning curve may be finding my way around the various threads. J Brian

Welcome to the forum! If you can't find it through the search function, just ask. We're a friendly bunch until you ask about anchors, single or twins, flybridges and a few other hot topics.

Ted

Hello O C Driver

Thanks for the reply, I now know I am at least heading in the right direction. While I have your attention, does a thumbnail photo of our boat appear in my posting you replied to.

Brian

Greetings,
Welcome aboard eh? Nope, no

giphy.gif

Welcome aboard, JB!

Your pic appears as your profile picture on your Personal profile page. If you use the USER CP link (left edge of top red bar), you can load your avatar (EDIT AVATAR) and adjust other settings with links on the left margin.

Hello Al

Thank you for your help. I think/hope a picture of our boat is now there. I can cross avatar off my learning list.

Brian

Welcome aboard! Great group of people and boats here!!! Have fun!

Welcome aboard TF. These really are a great bunch of knowledgeable boaters. They even let an old non-trawler boater hang out here.

Welcome aboard and this is one heck of a forum.

Birds of a feather float together! Welcome!!

Welcome! That's a good looking boat, a beautiful setting too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom