Wish you all a wonderful new year eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou_tribal

Guru
Vessel Name
Bleuvet
Vessel Make
Custom Built
Like the title says, I wish you all a nice and wonderful new year eve, wherever you are, whatever you do.
Special thought to the ones who are working during new year eve to allow us to have good time.

Cheers!

Like the title says, I wish you all a nice and wonderful new year eve, wherever you are, whatever you do.
Special thought to the ones who are working during new year eve to allow us to have good time.

Cheers!

Wifey B: It's our second Christmas, the one at home, this year so it will be incredible. We'll be celebrating at home, not out on the roads. Best holiday to you as well. :)

We are going to take the boat out for the weekend. There is a nice, quiet yacht club outstation we will go to. Rain, snow, wind but it will be nice anyway. I washed the boat today. Not too bad, temps were in the 30s.

We're headed to Clover Island Yacht Club tonight for a New Year's party. There'll be food, music, and a champagne toast at midnight. It's BYOB but that's no problem. After the party we'll walk down to the boat and spend the night.

Tomorrow at noon we're taking a few couples out for our annual New Year's Day cruise. I made a huge pot of clam chowder and others will bring a dish to pass and whatever they want to drink. Winds are supposed to be light but we're supposed to get snow. What a perfect way to spend NY Day on the water.

Happy New Year neighbour! Just waiting for the ice to be thick enough for safe fishing!

On the boat Downtown Portland, McCormick and Schmidt for dinner with friends, then back to the boat to ring in the New Year. Head back to our Marina tomorrow afternoon.
Wishing you all a prosperous New Year, be safe and hope to see a few more of you next summer up North.

Cheers! John and Tracey

Happy New Year neighbour! Just waiting for the ice to be thick enough for safe fishing!

Happy new year to you too! For me I just waiting for the ice to melt to be able to get back on water, not walking on water :D Be safe on the ice, wish you a good winter fishing season!

Yes...happy New Year from us Down-under.

In Brisbane here at the moment we have the opposite problem - we are in a heatwave, and it's 37ºC (=98.6ºF, I think) outside at present - fortunately is is only 25º (77ºF) inside thanks to aircon. How do I know? We have one of those neat wireless indoor/outdoor weather stations. Sadly in these conditions it is just too hot to go out in the boat, which is a bit sad, but unless you had aircon on the boat, it is not enjoyable in the conditions. Fortunately the heatwaves don't last long here. Four days so far, but meant to be dropping from tomorrow. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Yes...happy New Year from us Down-under.

In Brisbane here at the moment we have the opposite problem - we are in a heatwave, and it's 37ºC (=98.6ºF, I think) outside at present

+37, and you dare complaining PFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Here we are paying to go where it is +37 :D

+37, and you dare complaining PFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Here we are paying to go where it is +37 :D

Lou, you might want to have another look at the actual type of degree..? I was not talking ºF, but ºC...but maybe you knew that and it's your rather unique sense of humour coming out again..? :eek:

[...] but maybe you knew that and it's your rather unique sense of humour coming out again..? :eek:

LOL I like your description of my sense of humour and indeed was joking :D
But to be serious I would not mind 37C, I grown up in a place where in summer normal temperature is ranging from 35C to 42C so I am used to it even if it is like feeling like cooked well done! It was more a shock for me when I moved here and hit -38C :)

Happy 2017 to all!! :speed boat: :thumb: :D

Happy 2017 to all!! :speed boat: :thumb: :D

Lucky you you still have few hours of 2016 to live when here we just have 45 minutes left!
Happy new year, may all your dream become true!

Now that we got into 2017 I can wish you all an happy new year, with everything you could expect from life and all your dreams become true!
Best wishes to all of you!

Cheers!

Same to you Lou_Tribal. + everyone else.
We gave a couple of boats some nice wine the other day so I hope they enjoyed it for their New Years eve celebrations as they had planned.
We are the ones working, but that's OK. We'll have some down time soon enough!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom