Fresh water hook up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yes Dear

Vessel Name
Yes Dear
Vessel Make
2006 430 Mainship
Hello, I'm a new member to the trawler forum. Just purchased my 3rd Mainship Trawler. I've never had a problem finding the fresh water hook up. The new vessel is a 2006 430 Trawler. It has a shower on aft deck with hot and cold water. There also is a water line on forward to clean salt water off chain and anchor. The manual says there is one. But not where it says it is. Thanks for you help.

You may have a city water connection or you may just have a port to fill the internal water tank(s). If the latter, it looks like where you add fuel but it should be labeled "water".

No doubt someone at your marina can help you find what you have and where it is.

The manuals for my 2003 430 are full of mistakes for my boat. Things like: locations and capacities of holding tanks, location of hot water heater, Aircon/heater locations, thru hulls, etc. They show a raw water pump for washdown that I don't have, probably an option. If you're looking for the city water hookup, mine is located on the outside of the transom, to the left of the step on the swimstep.

Thanks a bunch for everyone's replies. I know where to fill the fresh water tanks. I just cannot find the fresh water hook up. Wish mine was a simple as Porman's. The two Mainships before this one, were that simple. Thanks

Thanks a bunch for everyone's replies. I know where to fill the fresh water tanks. I just cannot find the fresh water hook up. Wish mine was a simple as Porman's. The two Mainships before this one, were that simple. Thanks

Don't overlook looking under lids or covers or places a bit hidden. You may also try to find it from the inside. I guess it's even possible it doesn't have one but certainly would be unusual.

Yes Dear, is your boat a sedan or an aft cabin? I've found several pictures of sedans' with the inlet where mine is, and also some that didn't have it there. Like BandB said, maybe it doesn't have one.

It is an Aft cabin.

Back
Top Bottom