Beautiful winter day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 37
Today a beautiful winter day, the Sun does not rise still high, but the darkest period already past.:smitten:

The ice mask is temporarily, but will definitely be still for a couple of months.

20161228_095537.jpg

20161228_095509.jpg

20161228_100758.jpg

20161228_100851.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice.

My daughter lives in North East Montana over here. This is her first winter and she tells us that she is starting to appreciate the weather over there and the different aspects it brings.

Coldest she has had so far is a wind chill of 52f below freezing.

Very nice.

My daughter lives in North East Montana over here. This is her first winter and she tells us that she is starting to appreciate the weather over there and the different aspects it brings.

Coldest she has had so far is a wind chill of 52f below freezing.

I think that takes time to learn to enjoy the cold. here we have four seasons, the differences are very large, so the heat, light, colors and sounds and the like.

Unfortunately, the boating season is short, but bright in the summer time is long, some time in mid-summer is quite bright throughout the night.

In winter, while the day is short 6-7 hours bright, like the pictures you see in the winter the sun does not rise up into the sky.

This winter has been unusually warm here 63 degrees north. now only + - 2 C is often at this time of -15 to -30C (-5 to - 22f) freeze.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom