New member in Tacoma, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keep it Reel

Vessel Name
Defense Rest
Vessel Make
CHB
Just purchased a 35' CHB with Twins and brought it from Olympia to Tacoma. Not the best time of year for it but she's home for Christmas!:angel:

Just purchased a 35' CHB with Twins and brought it from Olympia to Tacoma. Not the best time of year for it but she's home for Christmas!:angel:

Where's your vessel berthed? I'm in Foss Harbor.

Welcome aboard. And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on the new boat. Merry Christmas!

Ted

Wifey B: Oh, absolutely the perfect time of year. :D

New boat never feels cold. Now that it's home you can pet and pamper it. ;)

Welcome and congrats on the new boat from another Tacoma boater.

As Alaskaprof asked, where do you keep her? Our trawler is in Gig Harbor and our sailboat (someone please buy her!) is in the Tacoma Yacht Club basin.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here but you should know that there is a pretty standard rule on TF--without photos it didn't happen. We all like to see pics of boats and the crews and where people go boating.

South Sound is on my bucket list so I'd love to see pics of that area.

Welcome and congrats on the new boat from another Tacoma boater.

As Alaskaprof asked, where do you keep her? Our trawler is in Gig Harbor and our sailboat (someone please buy her!) is in the Tacoma Yacht Club basin.
Hello from I 6 @ Foss marina

Welcome from H17!

Wifey B: Bingo! Oh, sorry, I heard all the letters and numbers being called and thought we had a winner. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom