Ranger Tug Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Awnie1301

Hi,

We are new to this forum and to boating in general. We have been looking and looking at a variety of different trawler options and I think we are gradually settling on a Ranger 29.

We would like to find one of the older model's (to help keep the $$ lower) but am wondering about the aft steering station. This is something we would really like to have as we fish. Did the older model's come with an aft steering station? Is it something we could have added after market?

Thank you,

A

Welcome. I don't know about the aft steering station on the Ranger. I wouldn't think it would be common a 29' vessel. However, it could always be added. All it takes is $$$.

There are also some wireless remote systems that may actually be less expensive and more versatile.

The best place to ask is over on the Ranger Tug forum, The TugNuts • Home. Or check with the Ranger Factory, all the owners rave about their responsiveness.

Hi,

We are new to this forum and to boating in general. We have been looking and looking at a variety of different trawler options and I think we are gradually settling on a Ranger 29.

We would like to find one of the older model's (to help keep the $$ lower) but am wondering about the aft steering station. This is something we would really like to have as we fish. Did the older model's come with an aft steering station? Is it something we could have added after market?

Thank you,

A

I don't know if you want to come this far, but there is one in the slip next to me (South Carolina) that's a 2015 with under 30 hours on it. It does have the aft steering station and everything else that could be put on this boat. They are asking $245K, but I would bet they would consider a reasonable offer.

Back
Top Bottom