Inquiry to moderator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
Somewhere in the forum process comment post found offensive or for other reasons are deleted by moderator(s).

When introduced to the purpose and the reason for that action by a moderator(s) (Some time ago in my brasher moments:nonono:)
I understood and agreed that the delete action was the correct action.
However, a recent post on the forum of "This will buff out-right"
No 2 post by myself has been deleted.

Had I believed what I posted was foul, in anger, insulting or other wise I surely would not post. Was the there a specific reason? or as my recall can be questioned, a singular moderator taking exception arbitrary removing?

Understand, outside of the awareness of the deletion, this inquiry is asked for clarification and no other reason.
Thanks
Al

What was your comment?

To paraphrase: "My God, this fellow has to be embarrassed, He should perhaps think of being a Tibetan monk resident"

About it as I recall.

Again, this is not anything other than a curiosity or a 'rule missed' issue.
Could be a flunk or a case of paranoia:hide:

Al

Last edited:
No deleted post on that thread found. I've addressed this issue on the thread where this post is duplicated. Please PM me if you need further assistance.

Last edited:
Perhaps an offended (is that even possible) Tibetan monk intervened, removing but later restoring it, to its rightful place.

Now there is a thought!!:Thanx:

A thought from the world's favourite Tibetan Monk:

“Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.”
― Dalai Lama XIV

Glad that's settled. I'll close this thread. Cheers to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom