Lehman Parts Supplier - Vancouver BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GeorgeD

Hello,
Can anyone direct me to a Ford Lehman parts supplier in the BC lower mainland / Vancouver Island area?

I'd talk to Wilson and Proctor in Victoria. I have not done business with them for decades, but they used to rebuild British engines including Rolls-Royce, Leyland, Gardner, Bedford.

Fred Warner down in Marysville WA, sells through Ebay.

I second Fred Warner, I`ve bought from him several times, he sent parts to our Seattle hotel earlier this year. Mostly cooling system parts, Seakamp come cheaper than Seakamp direct.
As you see I`m in Australia. I also buy from Brian Smith at American Diesel Corp, the virtual successors to Lehman.

I have used Industrial Engines on Annnacis Islandfor Lehman 135 parts.

Thanks

Thanks for the information guys, I will check out your suggestions

Harbor Marine in Everett, WA has everything you could ever want. Mike Vought is who I have worked with. Also does Velvet Drives.

You might try Industrial engines on Annacis Island. Industrial Engines Ltd | Engine Sales Edmonton | Home, I have bought various parts for my Lehman 120 over the years

You could also try Paul Meyer at PM Diesel in Steveston

PM Marine Diesel604-272-2672

I've worked with Paul. He used to be with Industrial Engines. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but I'd phone Industrial Engines and if you need more, talk to Paul. Industrial Engines is on Annacis Island.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom