Seattle or Vancouver Boat Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maineman

Veteran Member
Hello all,

I'm working on the west coast and have a chance to attend either the Vancouver or the Seattle Boat Show. Any preferences?

Thanks,
Ron

I've always found something of interest at the Seattle boat show for each of the 21 years I've lived here. Never been to the Vancouver show, but it is a very fun city to visit. You probably won't be disappointed by either. I realize that's no help, sorry.

I've hit the Seattle Boat Show the last five years and it's a good one. Never been to the Vancouver show. Both cities are fun to visit.

Have attended both for the last several years. The Seattle show is much larger. That being said the Vancouver show, is a good one. Also you get a day in a great city. We usully do both, this year our plans are to attend the Seattle show.

The Seattle show also has bigger boats in the water at Lake Union as part of the show. There is a shuttle that runs between there and the main venue at Clink stadium.

The other issue is buying anything at the Vancouver Show would be subject to duty/customs for U.S. citizens..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom