New members from Galveston TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captBrett

It had to happen sooner or later. Turning in the Hans Christian and getting a Marine Trader 50 wide body next week.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on the new (to you?) boat. And welcome also to our subgroup of former sailors who now have trawlers. Sailboats are more exciting, trawlers are more comfortable. :)

Last edited:
Welcome. Lots of knowledgable folks on this forum.

I'm not one of them!

Welcome. Lots of knowledgable folks on this forum.

I'm not one of them!

I'm not either, but I know who most of them are, and that is a good thing to know! :)

Harborwalk marina in hitchcock

That's a nice marina. Out in the middle of nowhere, but a nice facility. Rocking bar scene. Good restaurant!

We are docked in Rockport TX but have cruised up to Galveston/Kemah a few times.

That's a nice marina. Out in the middle of nowhere, but a nice facility. Rocking bar scene. Good restaurant!

We are docked in Rockport TX but have cruised up to Galveston/Kemah a few times.
Next time you're up this way stop by. Pier "E" Grass Skirts

Actually, a guy docked in Rockport should probably not say that your marina is "out in the middle of nowhere". [emoji23]

It's just that it's such a big development out there, with that loooooong (but very nice) road to get out there. No offense meant, we were just surprised.

Welcome to the Forum! Congratulations on the new boat. Can't help you with the extra throttle and shifter; mine only came with one.

Ted

Back
Top Bottom