New owner of a Pilgrim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MERIDIAN 2

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
ARIE
Vessel Make
2000 43ft SELENE/SOLO
Hello all,
Just wanted to drop a note and introduce myself. I am in contract to purchase a 1984 40foot Pilgrim tug type trawler. The boat is presently in Maryland, but will be coming to Fort Lauderdale, Florida in March or so.
I moved from sail to power because of physical limitations following a hip replacement.
The Pilgrim, now named THIN BLUE LINE, will become MERIDIAN(squared).
I welcome any present owners of other pilgrims to chime in and contact me.:dance:

Glad to see someone buy that boat. Saw it on YW a while back.

Welcome and congratulations!!!

Buying a Pilgrim on Thanksgiving.....excellent timing and Welcome! I love those boats.

Welcome and congrats, captain465. TBL / Meridian (Squared) is lovely. Good luck with everything going forward.

Buying a Pilgrim on Thanksgiving.....excellent timing and Welcome! I love those boats.

Wifey B: You beat me to it. Everyone should have a Pilgrim for Thanksgiving. Sure beats a Turkey. :rofl:

Congratulations on the new boat!

Ted

Great boat. Welcome aboard.

Pilgrims and Willards were also on our list of mono-hulls when we were looking. Sincere congrats on your selection and welcome aboard TF!

Toot! Toot! Toot!

Congrats on the new ship! Pilgrim is a really beautiful to look at, enjoy the journey with new boat...

Congratulations Captain 465!

You got a lot of boat for the money!

We hope you enjoy your Pilgrim 40 as much as we do. You are welcome to join the Pilgrim owners Wikidot at : Pilgrim Trawler Yachts - PILGRIM Trawlers

We did enjoy cruising this summer on the Erie Canal:

All the best to you and your crew! Kindest regards, Normand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom