TF Members...Identify?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codger2

Guru
Vessel Name
Circuit Breaker
Vessel Make
2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
Can you identify these photos? Only one is not a TF member.
(Answers to follow)

Attachments

• #1.png
    #1.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 643
  • #2.png
    #2.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 634
  • #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 193
  • #4.jpg
    #4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 213
  • #5.png
    #5.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 616
  • #6.png
    #6.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 702
The old guy without the baseball hat and/or sunglasses.

What are you getting at here...are you saying we all look alike or that we're herd followers ;)

My claim to fame is that while walking around Catalina Island after getting off a cruise ship, we were asked by someone else on the same cruise for directions because they thought we were locals :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
My claim to fame is that while walking around Catalina Island after getting off a cruise ship, we were asked by someone else on the same cruise for directions because they thought we were locals :D

We were walking back to the condo after the celebration of 500 years since Columbus discovered the Cayman Islands. A guy assuming we were locals came up to ask where the late night action is. We had absolutely no idea We were turning in early.

I was standing in Marineplatz station in Munich when an Irishman came up and asked what train to the airport. I said #8 Flughafen. Then he hurried off. I hope that was correct.:eek:

It's dangerous to assume people are locals.

Last edited:
Not all TFers come hatless:

And sunglasses are optional!

Last edited:
How about hairless?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Ugly, butt ugly each and every one!!!:rofl::rofl: Maybe some shots at midnight in a coal mine.:D

I showed them to my bride and now thanks to this ugly bunch:Thanx:, have a renewed our 58th annual marriage contract with the woman of the house:oldman:. She appreciates me even more!:whistling:

More blueberry muffins than currently once a month from her and from me, I only have to make the bed daily during the week finally, after taking the trash out, I am allowed the impression that I just cleaned the whole house.:rolleyes:

Regards
'Old' Blue Eyes:hide:

Al-Ketchikan

OK! Here are the answers!
Top to bottom:
Codger2.......Walt Poulson
Flywright......Al kroeger
dwhatty........David Hawkins
Sunchaser.....Tom White & Moonstruck.....Don Moon

The small photo is Harvey Halvorsen of Island Gypsy fame.

Walt, do you mean that is a picture of me. I'll be darned, I thought it was Bruce Kessler.

Walt, do you mean that is a picture of me. I'll be darned, I thought it was Bruce Kessler.
i could be wrong but the last time I thought I was wrong was about 22 years go & when i checked, i was right again! Yes, that's you in all your glory!:blush:

OK! Here are the answers!

The small photo is Harvey Halvorsen of Island Gypsy fame.

IMHO I think the Halvorsen family would prefer to remembered as the builders of the classic wooden Halvorsen boats rather than the Hong Kong IG's, fine boats as they are.

Back
Top Bottom