Bonjour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice meeting with new Terranova people :thumb:

First day at the show but rain rain rain :banghead: not nice, hope tomorrow no rain

Very nice pic, Hugues, thanks for sharing :thumb:. Glad you had such a nice time with the staff there, warm people for sure.
Better weather today, & much better tomorrow.
Enjoy your time & the show :)

Greetings,
Mr. 101. Re: post #58. So, which one is you?

right guy :thumb:

and the model are exactly my boat but my are withe not grey ... I was near to steal the wonderful model :rofl:

right guy :thumb:

and the model are exactly my boat but my are withe not grey ... I was near to steal the wonderful model :rofl:

I saw your bag.
I got one as well :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 34
Greetings,
Mr. AG. I vaguely recall Mr. PB stating in another thread he was NOT a monarchist so....he may not wear the title well or, maybe it was another of you colonials...

giphy.gif

Greetings,
Mr. AG. I vaguely recall Mr. PB stating in another thread he was NOT a monarchist so....he may not wear the title well or, maybe it was another of you colonials...

Monsieur RT F,
According to a famous French proverb, "the institution creates the function" :angel:. Just wondering :).

Bonjour,
Bien sur mme P., mais revenons a nos moutons...

on French marine when you say mouton that when the sea is rough and windy the withe foam on top of wave we call mouton (sheep) :D:lol:

Hugues :lol:

on French marine when you say mouton that when the sea is rough and windy the withe foam on top of wave we call mouton (sheep) :D:lol:

Hugues :lol:

From what I just read recently here, this is what "King" Peter B can expect tomorrow morning when he will wake up and read the thread :D

From what I just read recently here, this is what "King" Peter B can expect tomorrow morning when he will wake up and read the thread :D

You not sleeping at this time:eek:

Greetings,

giphy.gif

That was so, back then RTF, but after again watching on from the sidelines, the US election process, and the types one might end up with as president, I think I'm becoming a monarchist after all. Besides, Will and Kate are so nice. As to the other fellow from my generation - he was screwed from day one, poor chap.
:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom