35' Senator Sundeck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are bringin back some very old, good memories, although my ride then was a 65GTO 389 4speed rag top (sane carburation, not the 6 pack).

I have owned My Senator for 6 years now.* It was a one owner boat out of the Baltimore area. Father gave it to his son and the son partyed* on it for 4years in Vinice Fl.* I got it for a good price.* I had looked at several other boats.* I love the volvo md40's.* Parts are a little expensive but they are very good engines.* The boat had 3000 hrs. when I bought it.* Been of 4 20 day cruise's and a lot of weekend trips.
It's been a good little boat for me. Normal maintenance is all that was needed. No leaks and a beautiful inside. If I can help let me Know. vaughn.rowland@comcast.net

Attachments

• my boat.jpg
    my boat.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 140
Mine is the 1986 Ponderosa Model and it looks simular from the outside and the inside is close. Check out the Ponderosa 35 if you can find one. Nice boats. Mine is repowered with twin 150 Volvo's. Why the guy did that I will not know since he took out twin 80's. More power is nice against a strong current but it does little for speed.

you guys (and ladies) all sound like you are having way too much fun...

Headed out today to see the boat. I'll let you know how it goes.

thanks for all the input.
Tracy

Delia Rosa wrote:

you guys (and ladies) all sound like you are having way too much fun...
Just how much is too much? I'd like to make sure that I am just a hair under the limit.
biggrin.gif

How did it look?

Woodsong wrote:
$150K??? Please send the address to which I should ship our trawler.
cowboy.gif
Truth be told, I'd hate to see her go....she's kind of grown on me, dirty engine room and all. :)

That explains why we haven't seen pics of your engine room, Woody!* Maybe we should start a new thread, Show me your dirty ER! I'd contribute a few pics to compete.

I've got a wiring loom across the salon hatches that give me grief.* A look behind panels and under consoles reveal rat's nest wiring from POs.* But that's a project to tackle in my retirement.

You guys want too much for your boats.* Mine's available to the first $75K I'm offered.*
wink.gif

FlyWright wrote:
Maybe we should start a new thread, Show me your dirty ER! I'd contribute a few pics to compete.
*Now who would admitt to such a thing?

You first.

SD

skipperdude wrote:FlyWright wrote:
Maybe we should start a new thread, Show me your dirty ER! I'd contribute a few pics to compete.
*Now who would admitt to such a thing?

You first.

SD

*Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.* (No, I didn't just make that us.)

I'll dig around for some dirty pictures...

Did you ever look at the 35' Senator? I see they now have it priced at $75,000. Getting closer to reality. Seriously, what was you impression, I might be interested myself.

Which one? Link?

I think he did, but I don't remember the outcome.

-- Edited by GonzoF1 on Sunday 9th of October 2011 06:05:51 AM

I don't see anything after he was going to see the boat. I think I would like to look, but don't want to waste the trip to look at already seen problems. She looks very nice accept for the mentioned condition of the engine room. But I have known some good mechanics that were horrible housekeepers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom