Your Age?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Age are You?

• 20 to 30

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 31 to 50

Votes: 35 17.3%
  • 51 to 60

Votes: 63 31.2%
  • 61 to 70

Votes: 75 37.1%
  • 71 to 80

Votes: 23 11.4%
  • 81 to 90

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 91 to 100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I came out as a "big kid" of 26...
These things always make me wonder what they are truly after.
Bruce

It said 32 for me and I can't figure out why or as you said, what it is really after.

Birthday on the Mahalo Moi for some latter-something sixty-decade birthday.

Last edited:
It said 32 for me and I can't figure out why or as you said, what it is really after.

What it's after is click throughs, as many of those as it can get, plus lots of likes and posts in facebook. Seems the age ones always make you younger and the IQ ones make you smarter.

With all of this talk about 78, being the new 55 etc. I may have to change my name here on TF.

Really nice truck. :thumb:

Still got her? Years ago I had real cool red and white 59 Chevrolet 3/4 ton, fleetside, lb w/ 4 spd.

Sorry for late reply, we are visiting the Bay of Fundy in Alma,NB. What a place!

I kept that truck for quite some time before letting it go, it was really a rare fella that was used in a promo clip commercial climbing pikes peak. I now have half a dozen others that are resting in the shop.

Sorry for late reply, we are visiting the Bay of Fundy in Alma,NB. What a place!

I kept that truck for quite some time before letting it go, it was really a rare fella that was used in a promo clip commercial climbing pikes peak. I now have half a dozen others that are resting in the shop.

Thanks for reply!

I regularly drive 1985 1Ton Chevy Silverado 4 WD - long bed fleet side, w/ 4" lift, 4 spd, 4 way transfer box, lockouts, full gauges, AC, and 325 hp 350 cid engine having custom header twin exhaust. She rides on 33 12 16.5 m&s 8 ply tires. Having original factory installed dual over load springs... she hauls 4,500 lbs. of 3/4" gravel in her bed without a so much as a whimper.

Older Chevy trks... Can be Bad Asssss!! :dance:

When I want to really get somewhere fast - I drive my 1967 Buick Wildcat w/ 430 cid 360 hp 490 ft. lb. torque... a really cool power everything, AC'd "Luxo Muscle Car". She's simply a beast! Year and one half back at 125K orig. miles (6K miles ago) I had engine rebuilt to orig. specs w/ 10.25 to 1 comp ratio. Guy that did the machining has been doing it for decades. He builds motors for super performance race cars on Infineon Raceway, Nor Cal. Her "new" engine has the car performing better than it ever did before its rebuild! I bought this Cat in 1998 when she had only 71,329 miles on her... I well recall that day! No plans to ever sell... :thumb:

Last edited:
71 and counting. Been boating 60 + years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom