View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 09:12 AM   #7
Jeffrey S
Scraping Paint

City: Full-time onboard
Vessel Model: Trawler
Quote:
Originally Posted by O C Diver View Post
Jeff, it's quality not quantity. Ask anybody (except you) here, and they'll tell you this site beats your site on Farsebook, hands down.
I'm not comparing against the ActiveCaptain Facebook group. I don't think I even mentioned it. I'm just curious - how many actual members are there here? There are two numbers, vastly different.

No one was ever removed or banned from the ActiveCaptain Facebook group for disagreeing with me. That's ridiculous. I love a good debate/argument. The one thing that isn't tolerated there by the admins is personal attacks, especially when there is no relationship to the subject. The group also doesn't allow any politics in discussions and all debates must be respectful.

Again though, none of that has to do with the question posed and the point of this thread (stop the thread drift - go start your own thread about getting banned on the ActiveCaptain Facebook group).

Can someone give some type of proof about the number of members here and provide information about why there are 2 numbers?