Rhetorically Speaking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Besslb

Guru
Vessel Name
Skinny Dippin'
Vessel Make
Navigator 42'
So, Tom and I are always wondering who exactly is passing by on the ICW.* And then we got to talking about whether ya'll would be interested in a*"get together"?*

If one were to propose a get together, say maybe a weekend oyster roast, would anyone be interested in coming?* I know there are a bunch of West Coasters on here, but how many East Coasters or ICW Cruisers do we have?* And more than that, if we planned an event like this, would you come?*

Would it be a better Spring, Summer or Fall idea?* Late Summer/ Fall is hurricane season, so I'm sure that's not the ideal time.* Would it be better to catch the migration season north or south?

I've invited everyone to stop by for a visit on the East Coast forum, but*what about a real "event"....could it be done?

Yes....actually I'll be bringing "Bucky" south on the FL ICW all next week. An ICW ho-down shouldn't be hard to plan, but get RSVP's.

Spring and fall are perfect times for an oyster roast.* Just so happens that we plan to be passing through in spring and fall.* What a coincidence!
wink.gif

The big problem will be getting schedules together.* Sounds like great fun.

We'll be boating in your area from now until November probably before we winterize....* you don't need to twist my arm to eat a good oyster.* I may show with a centerline H20 tank converted to hold rum.* Watch out!

I hope to bring my boat from Boston to Charleston SC this late summer / autumn. Count me in :)

Great Feedback so far!* I wonder if we could do a "trial mini get together" while Moonstruck is coming through in early May?** Since we were hoping to meeting up with Don and crew then anyway, who else might be in the area or close enough (woody) to come for a weekend roast?*

We are in Carolina Beach at Joyner Marina.*(green marker 161)*The Marina has an awesome view of Snows Cut, the perfect place for sundowners and oysters!

Back
Top Bottom