Owners manuals for Grand banks 36, year 1991

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brunetta

Hi.
We bought a preowned Grand banks 36, year 1991, occupied with twin Sabre Lehman 135 HP engines. We are looking for pdf owners manuals in english. We hope that someone on this forum have them and will be able to help us.
Thank you and regrads.

Welcome to the forum! If you don't have luck here, there is a Grand Banks form I believe on yahoo, that may be able to help you.

Ted

Here is the link to the site: IAGBO :: Index

The link to the manuals is on the left.

Good luck!

Hi, thanks for the link, but it takes more that a week when we try to register to IAGBO and we still didnt get the approval from their admin... So unfortunatelly I cant see the manuals.

Sent you a pm.

Hawgwash,

I helped him get what was needed. He had tried several times to join the iagbo discussion board but was unable to do so. He did not know why.

No worries, though. Here is his message:

"I get there and found manuals. Thanks a lot!"

Cheers,

Don

Last edited:
36 GB classic manuals

Looking for manuals for a 1988 GB 36 classic. I've been trying to register at IAGBO for three weeks now with no luck:banghead: sent numerous messages to their support dept. have yet to get a response.

Manual still available?

Hello,

I saw a post for a Grand Banks 36 owners manual. Does anyone have one that they can share?

Thanks,

John

If no response here, you can try the facebook group....Grand Banks Owners

Hello,

I saw a post for a Grand Banks 36 owners manual. Does anyone have one that they can share?

Thanks,

John

I have the original manual that goes with our boat. So I am not willing to give it up. However if you want any specific information I’m happy to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom