Sun Chaser V Victoria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawgwash

Guru
Caught you coming and going Tom.
Nice to meet you and Jan and get the grand tour of SCV.
She is a gorgeous boat.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 65
Tom I thought you were way up north.

Hawg,
You have good taste socially. We met Tom and Jan several years ago .. twice actually in Thorne Bay. We are'nt there anymore but Tom and Jan probably still drop in.

Pam and I met Tom and Jan in Sointula and had a great visit with them.

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Hawg,
You have good taste socially.

Yes, Nomad, a very nice couple, who not only didn't mind my intrusion, graciously invited me aboard. Nice to put faces to names and thank Tom in person for all the invaluable help and knowledge he so freely shares on here.

Honestly though, that boat needs the world to see her. So meticulously kept in all quarters and the stand-up ER, WOW! Such a treat.

Funny how it goes; I know where Sun Chaser is moored in Sidney and I have wandered down there a few times but never caught them aboard.

Then today, I was walking the promenade on the inner harbour of Victoria, admiring all the pretty little derrieres when one jumped right out at me. There she was; Sun Chaser V. Prettiest backend in the whole damn place.

I met Tom and Jan down in AZ and I agree with the comments above about their hospitality and overall kindness.

Well Tim it was great to see you too! The boat appreciates your kind words but Art D deserves all the credit. TF members have so many great vessels. Hard to discount any of them.

And Tim, I meant it when I said find a vessel you're keen on and I'll help you do a preliminary inspection. That would be fun. :thumb:

Kay and I were also on a tour and what a great boat. We spent some time together at Newcastle Island and the Dinghy Pub!!! Great friends here on TF

sunchaser; said:
I meant it when I said find a vessel you're keen on and I'll help you do a preliminary inspection. That would be fun. :thumb:
Thank you Tom, I will.
I got back to Sidney yesterday just in time to see you going passed Sidney Spit. I'm guessing it was a smooth go.

Oh, and by the way, I was mistaken about Sea Bound. She is not in charter and in fact, I saw a very interested couple going over her today. When you see two brokers on board and the Mrs. closely examining cushion stitches, they are not just Sunday dock walkers.

We spent some time together at Newcastle Island and the Dinghy Pub!!! Great friends here on TF

Give a shout when you're headed back south Tom. It would be nice to hear of the travels and work around on the issues, there are always those for us anyway.

We had the pleasure of seeing Tom and Jan while in Victoria in May during our recent Canada/ Alaska vacation. Sunchaser V is indeed a gem. We enjoyed showing them Sydney Harbor from our boat a few years back. Wonderful TF ambassadors, and good friends!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom