Deck coating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KEVMAR

Vessel Name
Delphina
Vessel Make
President 43
Anybody use tuffcoat on their decks ?? The po has put dura bak over the teak , it it's not holding up and is now flaking off .. Being the tuffcoat is rubberized I'm wondering if this product would be s better choice . Thanks for your opinions

Bite the bullet and remove the teak...it's not that bad of a job and the have a glass guy do it right if you cant.

It wil increase the value of your boat rather than painted over teak.

deck

Have your removed teak from the deck ?? how do you go about doing the removal?

Pickup truck bedliner

I am unsure what tiff coat is, but I can tell you that pick up truck bedliner is comfortable on the feet. PO on our boat sprayed pick up truck bedliner on our coach roof. I was going to send it off but after living with it for two months think it is not so bad.

Gordon

I am unsure what tiff coat is, but I can tell you that pick up truck bedliner is comfortable on the feet. PO on our boat sprayed pick up truck bedliner on our coach roof. I was going to send it off but after living with it for two months think it is not so bad.

Gordon

A roof is a far distance from the deck.

Margins,

I don't see much difference between the deck on my coach roof and the deck anywhere else. I am not much sure of your point.

Gordon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom