Invictus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
I am not what you might call a Royalist (not by a long shot), but the boy seems a pretty decent guy.

Prince Harry gets VERY close to alluring US swimmer after presenting her with a gold medal | Daily Mail Online

3411BDD200000578-3585336-ORLANDO_FL_MAY_11_Prince_Harry_presents_medals_to_the_USA_Wheelc-a-98_1463032916382.jpg

34040CAF00000578-3583427-image-a-75_1462910334694.jpg

33FCC4E800000578-3583427-Prince_Harry_kissed_road_cyclist_Katie_Kuiper_right_a_former_ser-a-36_1462910053710.jpg

33FC538400000578-3583427-Yule_later_said_Prince_Harry_is_a_top_lad_and_he_knows_where_we_-a-44_1462910053726.jpg

I agree. Everything I see of him seems to show a guy with sizable cajones and a big heart. Plus a good sense of humor apparently.

I agree. Everything I see of him seems to show a guy with sizable cajones and a big heart. Plus a good sense of humor apparently.

Maybe he's taking after his late Mum, Princess Diana, who by all accounts was a very nice person. I think Phillip ' the Greek' and Charles are still way back in the Victorian age, but the Queen seems quite up to date in comparison.

Is there a future for monarchy? Who would you rather have President Trump or Prince Harry? :facepalm:

That's the amazing part about America that many don't understand. We're proud to tell our children that ANY citizen can become President of the United States. After the past 8 years and this upcoming election, is there any doubt that's true? Sometimes I wish we had a minimum standard for this important office.

Unfortunately, despite the persons qualifications or lack thereof, its the ignorance and gullibility of the voter that ultimately puts thimble wits into public office. In my view the last nearly 8 years is stark evidence of this.

Somewhere along the way we shifted from what's good for the country to what's good for me (give me free stuff). Very hard to reverse the self centered view.

Ted

Oi you lot - back to Invictus!

Sheesh!

Is there a future for monarchy? Who would you rather have President Trump or Prince Harry? :facepalm:

One advantage of a monarchy is the Crown owns everything , so is not intent on stealing as much.

Once a few dozen castles are built , if there are no wars with the King next door , folks take home might rise.

One advantage of a monarchy is the Crown owns everything , so is not intent on stealing as much.

Once a few dozen castles are built , if there are no wars with the King next door , folks take home might rise.

What would annoy me most is having to bow and grovel to the monarch; I believe that if you're a member of the privy council , an honary position given to leaders of political of parties in the UK parliament, you have to bow then kiss the queens hand and walk backwards out of the room.

Jeez, glad I'm Irish and not her 'subject.':whistling:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom