Trawler Newbie's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MakinMemories

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Makin Memories
Vessel Make
1987 41' President
My wife and I took the plunge at the end of March and brought home a new addition to the family. With the purchase of Makin Memories, a 1987 41' President Double Cabin MY, we have moved closer to realizing our cruising dream. We have already met and listened to great stories from folks traveling and living on their boats and cannot wait for the "next step".

Trawler Forum came highly recommended by those living the dream every day. It is our hope that we can learn and also add our experiences to this community in a meaningful way.

Attachments

• Makin'Memories 1.jpg
    Makin'Memories 1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 295
  • MM Piloting for the first time Mar 2016.jpg
    MM Piloting for the first time Mar 2016.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 189
  • MM  Jean and Mike Mar 2016.jpg
    MM Jean and Mike Mar 2016.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 180
  • MM Haul Out stern J&J Mar 2016.jpg
    MM Haul Out stern J&J Mar 2016.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 186
Welcome.

I see the dreaded curse of the forum upsy-downsy photos strikes again!

Neat idea on the rear view mirror!

Welcome aboard TF
There are some great folks and a wealth of info here...and you have started off w pics...always welcome here on TF.
Lots of good reading aboard similar situations & experiences

Hey welcome!
From one President owner to another. :D

Nice boat. Also new trawler owner early March. This is a great place to communicate with people who know what they're talking about and are helpful.

Welcome aboard. We move onto our new home this Friday. We'll be watching to see how y'all adjust. We're anxious to get through the 'orientation' part where we figure out what really gets to stay and what has to go. We're learning a lot from forum members. Thanks all for a great resource.

Welcome aboard, may the wind be always on your back and your heart full of dreams.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard and AHOY

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom