Land Locked Trawler Designer in Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am having too much fun reading these posts, wish I had viewed sooner !

I live in mid Florida taking care of my 97 yr old mother with Alzheimer's so do not get to ride aboard many trawler owners here in Horse Country. The only time I can when I get to sea-trial one of my own designs.

So any offers for a boat ride will be looked at with pleasure, any designer any type of trawler.

My wife thinks I am like a drug pusher but I deal in yachts, might be right.

You all that post, keep up the good work. As a yacht designer for the past 46 years you would think I would get sick of it, NOPE !

This is really Steve Seaton? Welcome aboard! I have admired your designs just about as long as you have been designing them. Too many really beautiful boats! Can't help much with a boat ride as we are in the PNW, but believe me, if you are ever up here and just want to get on a boat, you would be welcome anytime! Sorry to hear about your mother, went through the same thing with my father, also then in his mid-90's. about 6 years ago.

Once again-welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum looking forward to reading your posts.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 77
Welcome aboard! Have admired your designs for years! Great to have you on the forum!

I would like to ride on one of his designs! Always some of my favorite looking boats, but sadly they are usually way out of my beer budget.

I'm in the Ft. Myers area if you want to go for a ride on a Roberts TY I recently finished building.

Conall

Steve,
It says your offices are in Seattle in the VUP book. I love "Sluggo".

Last edited:
SRS........now you've done it.........no more lurking for you...you've come out of the closet....errrr...the drawing room :ermm: PSW

BTW......been seatrialing the Nimbus a lot lately........thank you for your encouraging me at FLIBS......it's awesome!!!

Welcome aboard. I must admit that I've not been much of a trawler owner, having never owned one but I do like the looks of them and have been aboard them at boat shows. I hang out here because of the collective knowledge, and they're nice enough people to let a non-trawler owner hang out.

I'd sure like to see some of your designs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom