Surveyor in Everett area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dhays

Guru
Vessel Name
Kinship
Vessel Make
North Pacific 43
Looking for any recommendations for a surveyor in the Everett area. Someone to do a pre-purchase survey.

Anyone have any experience with one?

Matt Harris

Matt is feared by sellers and loved by buyers. The best surveyor in the area. 360 815-0535 marineconsultantsinc.com

Matt is feared by sellers and loved by buyers. The best surveyor in the area. 360 815-0535 marineconsultantsinc.com

He was first in a list of three I was given. Thanks. Nice to have some additional confirmation.

I used him also. Very thorough and informative.

Recommend Mike McGlenn out of Bellingham. Solid guy, big time boat building experience and a long time surveyor. I've used him several times and know many others who are equally satisfied.

I have used Bill Evans of Bluewater to survey 3 boats for me. He is based out of the Seattle area but surveys all over the Puget Sound region an I had him survey my last boat in Everett.

Bill Evans did a valuation survey for me after my refit. I'd happily use him for a survey in the future, but must remember Matt's name as well!

I have Phil Everett Yacht service maintain the Eagle. 360 789 8250. I have him arrange and coordinate the survey. When away he checks and looks after the boat. Tell him Phil recommended him. Been using him for 10+ years. Everett also has moorage available.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have an offer on the table. Now just have to wait and see if it is accepted.

Recommend Mike McGlenn out of Bellingham. Solid guy, big time boat building experience and a long time surveyor. I've used him several times and know many others who are equally satisfied.

Mike McGlenn will always be our first choice for surveys.

Thanks for the reference for Mike McGlenn. Matt Harris is unavailable in the time frame we need.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom