A New Chapter in the Book of Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain JJ

Vessel Make
Present 38
Woot woot :whistling:

We are finally moving aboard our Present 38 full time. The journey and downsizing was a year in the making.

Observations to follow...:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Well done! Hope you find it as rewarding and fun as we have!!

Congrats! We have be livaboard for almost 2 years. We finally emptied our storage unit last fall and the Admiral is sending a lot of stuff off to the kids. We are almost there! If you don't use it in the past year, chuck it (except tools) and if you buy a new shirt, then chuck the old one.

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading what you learned along the way.

I envy ya. My Admiral still has a huge storage here in the US and another one in Germany. She hasn't made any progress in some time now, and it's on the bottom of the priority list. With the fricken red tide thing going on, all that gets attention is resolving the momentary issues. Oh well, at least I can work on the boat and pretend.

Congrats

Congrats on moving aboard. We aren't far behind.

Congratulations. A thread about what you experienced along the way and what you experience in the future would be interesting to read.

Anxious to hear of your adventures. We move in next week.

good luck for your new adventure, I'm sure some plenty good time and maybe some bad hours to troubleshooting a easy problems ...

8 months and counting for me. No regrets. plan to trim down the storage unit this summer (yeah right!).

And congrats, by the way. Interested to hear how it's going.

Richard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom