Polls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Enough polls already......

• No I like them, keep them coming.....

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Puhlease..... who cares what everyone thinks.....

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Sometimes, yes.... on serious subjects....maybe.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • REALLY? Another freaking poll?

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wifey B: REALLY! :banghead: Another freaking poll...is it freaking Gallup? Next thing we'll be having an election and really feel like whoever designed the poll should have given better choices.....

Seriously, sorry if you don't like them. I like the comments better than the polls. I realize some are better than others and don't like some of them even if I start them as they just don't meet their intent. Now, I'd also say that I'm sure there are dozens of topics posted here than any specific member doesn't like. I just skip over those I don't like. :)

Great poll ... Puhlease..... who cares what everyone thinks...

Once I retired, I stopped caring. Of to the mall tomorrow wearing pyjamas :)

"Now, I'd also say that I'm sure there are dozens of topics posted here than any specific member doesn't like."

I am still learning English but this just sounds wrong! :)

We need an expert on posting opinions on polls as to whether a poll of polls is possible(maybe that should be pollable).

It's winter, polls fine with me. Maybe months with an "r"

I use the TF app on my iPad and for some reason the polls do not show up. I'll leave a comment on some of them but never a vote.

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

babushka3.jpg

What's not to like?

I like the polls.
Especially when the results are a big supprise .. Like the spectator sports. I was pleasantly supprised to find the majority here don't care for the sports. I'da guessed otherwise. I was supprised how many use all chain for anchoring too. Learning is always good.

I like the polls.
Especially when the results are a big supprise .. Like the spectator sports. I was pleasantly supprised to find the majority here don't care for the sports. I'da guessed otherwise. I was supprised how many use all chain for anchoring too. Learning is always good.

Wifey B: Since hubby and I are the originators of the most recent polls (well actually me on most recent), some more on topic than others, here's my response. Perhaps we occasionally get carried away and we know some polls miss the mark on what we were trying. However, we also have learned a lot from some. I remember the one on speed people here traveled and one on age. The chain one surprised me a bit. Thought we'd be one of the few all chain. I think honestly an anchor one would be great. We talk anchors. We compare. I'd love to know what anchors people here really have. I know with "manyanchors" it will be a long list. So might have to say only those in use on boats.

I also don't think it's always the poll but the comments and they do seem to get comments and stimulate conversation. I found the "where do you boat" informative even though less than perfect in design. I found the "what do you do" one revealing even though I omitted things like rowing. I had no idea the majority here fish. Honestly, more golfers and tennis players and those using gym equipment than I expected. I found the comments on the fuel tank material one to be very good. We talk a lot about electronics. I'm wondering what brands of chart plotters do people use. That's a topic I have not the faintest even idea of how it would come out. I was hoping the one on what people do at towns they visit might give us all some ideas of more things to do. That sort of came from finding out many do nothing, don't go much past the marina if past it at all. I get excited about every stop we make. On the sports one, I really was just confirming in my mind that as a group we're sportsmen or sportswomen but most don't have much interest in spectator sports. I suspect we'd find out if polled that as a group we watch far less television than the general public too.

And if people don't like polls, that doesn't offend me or bother me at all. Seems to be about half and half. Well, I'm sure many topics posted here appeal to fewer than half.

Please...someone do an anchor poll listing all the brands and let's see what people here really do have. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom