Old boat...new avatar!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougd1

Moderator Emeritus
Since we no longer own Boomarang I thought I would change the avatar to our current boat.
cry.gif

If I did that I would have a blank. This is the first time in over 30 years that I have not had a sizable boat to worry about in huricane season. Feels good and l really liked my tug (just was not using it enough).

One of my friends was in a group where they all trailered their inflatables to the Hudson river *and did the federal lock and the flight locks in their dinks. They made a day of it going up then back down.

dougd1 wrote:
Since we no longer own Boomarang I thought I would change the avatar to our current boat.
cry.gif
*What's your next boat, Doug?**
<table class="genmed" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td width="100">*</td><td width="40">
petting.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>

We are not planning to buy anything just yet.* We have made lots of friends with boats over the last few years and plan to bum rides with them.
wink.gif

All kidding aside, we will probably downsize to something that we can trailer in the future. I really doubt that we will go back to marina life, unless we sell the house and live aboard.* Between property taxes, insurance and slip fees - it was just getting to be a little too much.

That reminds me...Baker, what are you doing this weekend?
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom