The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iemaya310

Vessel Make
Catalina 310
Hi all, I'm Manuel Farinas. Retired living in Dunedin, Florida. I currently own and sail a 2003 Catalina 310, which is currently for sale, since my wife and I have decided to upgrade to a motor boat, be it a sedan or a trawler. Our reason for this is that we now need a larger vessel with a good sized berth (queen size preferred) and a separate stand up shower. When we were in our early 30's, we built a Bruce Roberts 36 sail boat and lived/cruised aboard for two years.

Manuel Farinas
S/V IEMAYA

Welcome to the Trawler Forum Manuel! We are currently next door in Tarpon Springs. If you would like to tour a Bayliner 4788 or 46 ft Jarvis Newman, give me a shout.

Thank you for your offer, Dimer2. We wil keep that in mind when we are closer to searching for another boat. Right now we have to sell ours first.
RT Firefly, thanks for the welcome.

Welcome aboard, iemaya310! You'll likely find great info here to help you in your search. Most of us have gone through the process...some several times. Have fun with the hunt!

Welcome aboard TF

Good luck with the sale and search...
spend the available time to think long & hard about how you will use the "new" boat and what you want / don't need.

Welcome to TF! Lots of good information and advice. Don't be afraid to ask questions, bets are someone has been through it all ready!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom