Hello Everyone !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seamaster74

Hello nice to be here.

One thing to start, I envy you !!

Yes soon I will my dream come true and I´m so happy about that.

I live between Detroit, Spain and Brazil.

I would like a vessel that allow me and my family and friends around the globe.

Thank you for your comments and safe waves for everyone.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your boat search.

Ted

Hello nice to be here.

One thing to start, I envy you !!

Yes soon I will my dream come true and I´m so happy about that.

I live between Detroit, Spain and Brazil.

I would like a vessel that allow me and my family and friends around the globe.

Thank you for your comments and safe waves for everyone.

Welcome to the best forum on the net!:).....

I can see cruising between Spain and Brazil, but Detroit....is that possible?

Yes, Detroit is possible. The part that confused me is he says Detroit, Spain and Brazil but then his profile says Panama. Well, I guess technically Panama is between them all.

What is your boating experience, Seamaster? What is it that makes you think you'll enjoy traveling the world on a boat other than the romance of doing so?

Yes, Detroit is possible. The part that confused me is he says Detroit, Spain and Brazil but then his profile says Panama. Well, I guess technically Panama is between them all.

What is your boating experience, Seamaster? What is it that makes you think you'll enjoy traveling the world on a boat other than the romance of doing so?

Ok kid, here is your answer:
First off you said the right buzz word romance. Second, for your information life wouldn't exist without sex! Romance is a word coined to convey the pleasant feeling of male, female, enjoying each others company which means...three guesses, your right sex., Its all about sex even boating and at 68 I have done my share. Well that's a lie, my share should have been the lions share not the tiny dribble i have been able to enjoy. Anyway, I love boats in any size shape or form, nothing sexier than a Bristol vessel under the hands of an astute mariner. Lately I drool over the the prospect of crossing the Atlantic in a petit Hans Christian ketch until a pretty little gal dressed like a De Fever caught my eye and visions of a crossing filled with ice tingling in french glassware and gourmet meals served by buxom lassies filled my thoughts with erotic opulence........and of course sex.

Next question please:)

He probably means the engines he will be using! :)

He probably means the engines he will be using! :)
Engines??....maybe he is drifting like Rimas or possibly a sail is in his sights? Or like us sitting and fantasizing:flowers:

Ah I get it you were refering to Detroit D's:banghead:

Last edited:
Greetings,
Re: Post #6...

giphy.gif

If you want to cross oceans, you might want to rethink that DeFever. Maybe a Nordhavn or a Diesel Duck or even, as WXX3 showed us, a Krogen. Have you owned and operated large boats in your racy past?

Jaja , I spend the year working abroad.

I´m not going to cruise to Detroit, but Brazil, Caribbean, Mediterranean maybe NY. Only God knows ...

I have some sail experience in the caribbean and Mediterranean in a 42´. I have never done an Atlantic Crossing and that will be my challenge. I had my first boat when I was 5. Was a dinghy.

I have a degree as Engine Superior Technician or something like that cause I got it in Argentina, so have knowledge of engines generators pumps and electrical systems.

I´ve been working in a cruise ship when I finished high school and we did a Panama crossing, we´ve cruised from Alaska to Miami in 6 months.

What can I say , cruising is my life and there a magical moment that connects you with the sea and the stars and that moment is possible only onboard your boat.

Thanks for your comments

What can I say , cruising is my life and there a magical moment that connects you with the sea and the stars and that moment is possible only onboard your boat.

Well said:thumb:

While I'm not much of a mariner but I too have experienced that magical moment you mention above many times on the water. Gives me kind of a warm cozy feeling with an undertone of the infinite power of the sea to remind me whom is really in control.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom