Cabinetmaker in PNW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tuttouomo

Vessel Name
Lady A
Vessel Make
Defever 44
We are doing some re-modeling of the saloon and need to have some cabinets made to install. Want them to be at least close in style and finish to the existing interior. The boat is in Everett, WA.
I can install them and have already measured the space and sketched a preliminary working layout.
Anyone have experience with a shop from the area. I'll go as far south as Tacoma and as far north as Bellingham.

Thanks, Bill

Maybe try the Wooden Boat Forum or Woodenboat mag .

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'll look into those suggestions.

Bill

I've had good experiences with Robinson Woodworking. Ray lives in Anacortes but does jobs in Everett and elsewhere. His email is ray@tucare.com. Here's a picture of a project he just completed on my Willard (Ray made the countertop and back splash above fridge to match existing counters)

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1453654749.957212.jpg

Thanks NWB, this is more along the lines of what I'm looking for. A small shop craftsman, local with experience. Just don't see the need for a large shop/ showroom for this project.

Bill

I've had good experiences with Robinson Woodworking. Ray lives in Anacortes but does jobs in Everett and elsewhere. His email is ray@tucare.com.
I'll 2nd that, Ray enlarged my mahogany fridge enclosure cabinet when I replaced the factory fridge with a larger unit.

That email for Ray is a no go.
I'll try to look him up another way, unless someone has his phone #.

Woodworker/Shipwright
Robinson Woodworking
Ray (360) 708-9990
360) 293-7040
From the Tollycraft Forum.

You are looking for a JOINER,

A joiner is an artisan who builds things by joining pieces of wood, particularly lighter and more ornamental work than that done by a carpenter, including furniture and the "fittings" of a house, ship, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom