Down Under Trawler mag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tidahapah

Guru
Vessel Name
Flora
Vessel Make
Timber southern cray boat
Pacific PassageMaker.
New mag released Aus/New Zealand dedicated to Trawler style motor yachts.
First edition out now
Lots of flash boats as to be expected(gotta pay for the mag)
Some good articles.
Test on Seakeeper Gyro stabiliser.
can register free on line.
possibly worth a look and see how it progresses.

No I don't have any interests in the mag business.

Benn

Thanks Benn....went in, registered, and had a quick look at what is currently available - as they say, it is just a teaser, but I look forward to seeing the full blown magazine come February. Should be interesting once you get past the flash as you say.

Are you referring to the Pacific MotorYacht mag?

markpierce wrote:

Are you referring to the Pacific MotorYacht mag?

Yes, I was (and am) a bit confused by that. I'm assuming, and hoping, that since Pacific MotorYacht is the owner/big brother of Pacific Passagemaker *they will fine tune their processes shortly and we get to see the Passagemaker version properly.

I received a complimentary print copy a few weeks ago. Contains a short 'bio' on most (all?) of the trawler style vessels currently available in NZ/Oz and several interesting articles. Overall I would say a good introductory edition. It appears it will be printed 4x a year. As the on-line version of PMY is free (but delayed release c.f. print version) hopefully the same policy will apply to this magazine too.

Navigator,
Correct, I had the complimentary copy of Pacific PassageMaker in my mail when I got home from sea.
At least it is a start towards another mag besides PMM.

Benn

Back
Top Bottom