New member msbdiving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Msbdiving

Hey there all from the west coast. Have had a 1981 Mainship 34 for a few months and still working out the kinks I knew it would have when I bought it. My first official boat. Have used a few "company" boats in the past from working as lifeguard and water cop, but this one is mine:). Looking forward to the input and advice that is out there.

I think I'm too new here to be on the welcoming committee...

But... since I am a "local", and the east coasters are sleeping...

WELCOME! :thumb::D

East coasters are waking up. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on the new boat! We have a simple rule here. No pictures, it doesn't exist. Post a pic of your new boat.

Ted

...Welcome MSB
Believe me, you will be a lot better Human Being while owning a boat. That leads to happiness...
May the Force be with you!

Attachments

• DSC00492.jpg
    DSC00492.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 76
Welcome MSB. Welcoming someone from the left coast is like welcoming someone from another country. Wait, Fernando (Portuguese) is from another country. He has worked out well so we have great expectations from you. To see some great pictures posted look up some threads on Fernando's building of Rainha Jannota. Especially his thrilling story of transporting the boat off the mountain to the sea. Get familiar with the search function of the site.

Many of us here have owned Mainships, so you should find good company here.

Welcome. We had a 1981 MS 34 and loved it. We cruised from Olympia, WA to the west side of Vancouver Island. She never let us down. Good luck with the kinks. :)

Welcome aboard.
We've had our MS34HT for3 yrs and have enjoyed it very much. We feel it's the ideal boat for our cruising style and area.
If you check some my other posts they include a link to our boat website...haven't figured out how to add a link from the mobile TF App????

Don
'08 MS 34HT
" Bacchus"

...haven't figured out how to add a link from the mobile TF App????

Don
'08 MS 34HT
" Bacchus"

I now know - "Bacchus" link in my signature and automatically gets attached eventhough I don't see it on the mobile app!!

If interested photos of "Bacchus" are on the website along with some projects completed and cruising notes from our adventures.
Hope you enjoy your MS as much as we do.

Welcome aboard. O C Diver said it first, but I'll second his thoughts...no pics, it is/was all a dream.

Hiya!

Forgive me for not sitting/standing up.

Welcome. An MS 34 is a great way to start a boating adventure! Good looking too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom