sittin' here on the boat, in the shed. Great Bay Marine, NH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roguewave

Guru
Vessel Name
bout’ time
Vessel Make
Grady White 282 Sailfish
image.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]

Flew out to check on her :socool:
34 degrees, a bit chilly but nice, no one around.

Man! Tell me you don't have a little nice music going too...
Great for you.

"Oh black water" playin' now :thumb:

I must say, this is some very good sippin' rum.
image.jpg

My hands are bit cold and not typing well, could use one of those now ;)

Wimp. It's a balmy 42F. Still T Shirt and shorts weather.

Next time you're in the area, and nobody's around, let me know. There's a group that meets informally once or twice a week at a marina just down the river would would welcome a stranger bearing sippin' rum like that!

Yeah, I feel your pain. Barely made to 75 degrees here in San Diego today. Brrrr...

Dropping to 68 tonight and then back up to 82 tomorrow here in Akumal (Tulum) Mexico . Running low on Modelo Negras. Will have to resupply tomorrow.

Ted

Next time you're in the area, and nobody's around, let me know. There's a group that meets informally once or twice a week at a marina just down the river would would welcome a stranger bearing sippin' rum like that!

Your on :thumb:

Pardon me, what is the brass/bronze thingy next to the flashlights?

I just love the place mat!

Pardon me, what is the brass/bronze thingy next to the flashlights?

That's a freshly removed sacraficial anode that goes in the heat exchanger on my Cummins, the little brass thingy it what you use to remove it :dance:

That's a freshly removed sacraficial anode that goes in the heat exchanger on my Cummins, the little brass thingy it what you use to remove it :dance:

I thought it was a fueling device for a kerosine sextant.:rofl:

Oh, it doesn't just back out with a standard wrench? How does the tool work? My guess was an incense (or other herb) burner

Sitt'in here at Starbucks in Cambell River BC watch'in the storm. Nasty weather but someone said good weather tomorrow. Just a little road trip firming up my Canadian connection. Not quite noon and I'm on my second coat ...... not varnish either. Got a glimpse of the small boat hbr and the've really got'em packed in tight. Looks like there's not room for floats.

Attachments

• flip2.jpg
    flip2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
Eric

If I read your post right you're in Campbell River now. For how long?
Should I drive in for coffee or is Brown's Bay on your schedule?

Ted

Ted,
We are at Starbucks in CR. You are in Brown's Bay? We plan to be here in CR through most of tomorrow then head south. PM me your pleasure.

Sitt'in here at Starbucks in Cambell River BC watch'in the storm. Nasty weather but someone said good weather tomorrow. Just a little road trip firming up my Canadian connection. Not quite noon and I'm on my second coat ...... not varnish either. Got a glimpse of the small boat hbr and the've really got'em packed in tight. Looks like there's not room for floats.

Your world has turned upside down.... I'm sorry.

:eek:
Dropping to 68 tonight and then back up to 82 tomorrow here in Akumal (Tulum) Mexico . Running low on Modelo Negras. Will have to resupply tomorrow.

Ted

Gee ted......hope ya don't blow out your flip-flop.

Eric, my man...it looks like you've moved Downunder. Now you get our view of the world - neat eh..? All you need now is a Vegemite sandwich... :thumb:

:eek:

Gee ted......hope ya don't blow out your flip-flop.

No worries, diving is done, heading back to Fort Myers tomorrow, Maryland on Monday. Time to splash a trawler. :dance:

Ted

Eric, my man...it looks like you've moved Downunder. Now you get our view of the world - neat eh..? All you need now is a Vegemite sandwich... :thumb:

The photo almost made me seasick, or was Eric standing on the ceiling?

i-pad games. I tried posting that picture both right side up and upside down and it comes out upside down every time. Learned some stuff this time but not how to right that pic. Sorry to make so many dizzy. Met Ted and his wife Dorthy Morton. Was worth all the inverted stuff.

Looks fine here Eric.:) From other threads, yours are not the only pics currently displaying upside down.

i-pad games. I tried posting that picture both right side up and upside down and it comes out upside down every time. Learned some stuff this time but not how to right that pic. Sorry to make so many dizzy. Met Ted and his wife Dorthy Morton. Was worth all the inverted stuff.

Fixed by your friendly Site Team....no charge. Merry Christmas!!

Back
Top Bottom