New to the Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cathyd04074

Hi, all. I just signed up today. I recently bought a 42 foot Glen L Argosy trawler, docked in Ensenada, Mexico. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!

Welcome aboard from 'just' up the coast a bit :)

Welcome to the forum. I must admit I had to google your boat as I had not seen one before. Hope you enjoy both the forum and your new boat!

Welcome aboard, Cathy! It's great to have another left coaster here on TF. We have quite the motly crew participating from this coast. Did you see the CUBAR flotilla pass Ensenada a few days ago? One of ours, dswizzler, is heading down with the group from San Diego to La Paz and points south.

Hope you find some help and camaraderie here on Trawler Forum.

Let's see pics of your boat!

Welcome, The more the merrier, as they say. Check out the hundred some page jokes for a laugh or two, and the interesting boat pics. Looking forward to some pics.
:)

Welcome to TF. I hope you'll post some pics of your boat and you using it.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone

I'm looking forward to meeting more of you on line and in real life. I may even be up for one of the flotilla runs in the future! Right now I'm splitting my time between the boat and home (in Maine!) but will be relocating next year permanently to Ensenada. I got very lucky with this boat as the previous owner is quite OCD (not an insult, by any means) and I have never seen a boat kept so meticulously. I've attached a few pictures of my new "retirement villa".

Attachments

• 4737909_20140614135828423_1_XLARGE - Copy.jpg
    4737909_20140614135828423_1_XLARGE - Copy.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 4737909_20150413140159750_1_XLARGE - Copy.jpg
    4737909_20150413140159750_1_XLARGE - Copy.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 78
  • boat3 - Copy.jpg
    boat3 - Copy.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 133
  • boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 136
  • boat5 - Copy.jpg
    boat5 - Copy.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 134
You did get lucky but often we make our own luck too. I know one person who is always looking but the perfect boat comes along in great condition and he resists the price and it's gone. The good boats sell, the bad ones sit.

Welcome

Hi, all. I just signed up today. I recently bought a 42 foot Glen L Argosy trawler, docked in Ensenada, Mexico. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!

Kathy, welcome to this great site. We spent six months traveling to and from in Ensenada back in 2006 while we had our boat there. Which Marina did you choose? We found both Cruise port and Hotel Coral great. Cruise port closer to town with Hotel Coral more a private resort but with ocean swell during the winter. Best of luck.

John & Maria

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom