Old wine with a new label

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lollygag

Vessel Name
Lollygag
Vessel Make
1979 42' CHB Europa
While not new to the forum, we do have a new name for the boat. We are finally out of the yard and back in the water with a new name, Lollygag. My previous posts were under the name "Apophyge", our last boat, as I joined the forum while looking for this boat. She's turned out to be a slightly bigger project than expected (or told the admiral she'd be) but we are finally able to feel comfortable sailing her in the delta. I still have some major repairs to do and will try to post pics as I tackle them.

Welcome back to the water! Meanwhile, your new boat name will sure be a lot easier to call and understand than the old one. Pics of projects, please!

Congrats and welcome back. Did you offer a libation to Poseidon in the renaming?

Welcome back to the wet side

Great to hear, Lollygag! I'll keep an eye out for you on the delta waters!

Wonderful! By Lollygag, I presume you will be cruising at sub-displacement speeds? My usual boating ground is the Carquinez Strait. Hope to see you; give me a prolonged toot/salute.

Thanks, and I'll look for all of you when we go down the river. For now I'm practicing maneuvers and docking around the marina but will be down your way soon. The Admiral is planning the re-naming ceremony and I find it much safer to show up and do my part rather than contribute to the planning. I'll keep you informed.

Back
Top Bottom