View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Baker
TF Site Team/Forum Founder

City: League City, Tx
Vessel Name: Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Model: Meridian 411
Welcoming 2 new Moderators

First off, I want to say thank you to the membership for participating in Trawlerforum and for all practical purposes, participating in a civilized manner. *It makes moderating this forum a relatively easy task. *As most of you know, Doug and I travel and work a great deal so it is not always easy for us to be on here every day. *Every now and then some Spam gets through and thanks to the membership, we are notified of it in a timely manner and nip it in the bud in relative short order. *Anyway, for those gaps in time we are not on here, we have felt the need to appoint a couple of folks that were willing to help and also have been around for awhile that have a good feel for the spirit and culture of this forum. *And not only that, have contributed greatly to all of the topics and are avid and enthusiastic trawler folks.

We would like to introduce GonzoF1(Tom) and Woodsong(Tony) as our 2 new moderators. *As most of you know, as stated above, they are on here daily and have a great deal of interest in trawlering. *Thanks to the membership, this forum runs quite smoothly. *This will just give it a little more smoothness when Doug and I are unable to be around to take care of those pesky spammers and the VERY rare instance where some folks might need a little arbitration/mediation to get past a dispute. *Anyway, please welcome them aboard as moderators!!!!

Thanks,*

The management
Baker is offline   Reply With Quote