A visitor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwhatty

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
"Emily Anne"
Vessel Make
2001 Island Gypsy 32 Europa (Hull #146)
To our harbor today.

Halvorsen Island Gypsy 51'. 1995. Built by Jet Tern.

Twin Cat 3208's. Cruise 16 kts. Top 22.

He dinghied over to speak as he recognized our bow profile. I turned around and recognized his.

We're invited over in the morning to check her out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 139
Another pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 123
One more.

For some reason, using my iPad I can only upload one pic at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 120
Beautiful boat David.

Do you downsize your pics before posting?

Nice looking boat, a shame about all that power.

One more.

For some reason, using my iPad I can only upload one pic at a time

It can depend on how you're using your iPad. If you are getting on the forum via Safari or some other search engine and using the standard TrawlerForum website, yes, the iPad will only load one photo per post even though it shows you the ten-photo manage attachments list. Even if you fill all ten slots it will only attach the first one.

But if you access the forum using the TrawlerForum mobile app, you can attach as many photos as you want to a post (I've done eleven recently so I know it goes at least that high).

The photo file sizes are the same in both cases--- it's got nothing to do with file size but the way the iPad, at least the iPad II, works with the forum's programming.

Last edited:
It can depend on how you're using your iPad. If you are getting on the forum via Safari or some other search engine and using the standard TrawlerForum website, yes, the iPad will only load one photo per post even though it shows you the ten-photo manage attachments list. Even if you fill all ten slots it will only attach the first one.

But if you access the forum using the TrawlerForum mobile app, you can attach as many photos as you want to a post (I've done eleven recently so I know it goes at least that high).

The photo file sizes are the same in both cases--- it's got nothing to do with file size but the way the iPad, at least the iPad II, works with the forum's programming.

Thanks Marin. That's exactly what I did. Used Safari with standard TF website. Live and learn.

Beautiful boat David.

Do you downsize your pics before posting?

No. just used the "Manage Attachments" to upload. Are they too small? You should be able to click on them to enlarge them.

Nice looking boat, reminiscent of a 50ft timber IG I saw on the hard undergoing extensive replanking. The pilothouse is unusual in IGs, I think it would be a good cruiser, how about an update after the grand tour, David?

No. just used the "Manage Attachments" to upload. Are they too small? You should be able to click on them to enlarge them.

Your photos are fine David. There is a maximum attachment file size but it's not affecting the photos as they are appearing in your posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom