Central Coast...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDCAVE

Guru
Vessel Name
Phoenix Hunter
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 (1985)
We left Steveston on June 11, and are now in Shearwater. This is the first 3G reception since we left Pt McNeil 2 weeks ago. We hope to get to Campania Island and then north around Grenville. Perhaps see some Kermode Bears on route. We anchored in the Goose Group and came across a wolf "habituated to humans" and it got too close for comfort. Fortunately our dog was on leash and remained calm by our side. We yelled and waved our arms and had walking sticks at the ready but it kept walking along the beach towards us. It continued along the high beach above us and I guess it felt this was his territory and could care less what we felt. At a distance, it blends right in with the driftwood on shore. A poor photo
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1436730372.067777.jpg
Wonderful walks on the beaches accessible from Pruth Bay!

Our route...

https://share.delorme.com/JamesCave

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

We left Steveston on June 11, and are now in Shearwater. This is the first 3G reception since we left Pt McNeil 2 weeks ago. We hope to get to Campania Island and then north around Grenville. Perhaps see some Kermode Bears on route. We anchored in the Goose Group and came across a wolf "habituated to humans" and it got too close for comfort. Fortunately our dog was on leash and remained calm by our side. We yelled and waved our arms and had walking sticks at the ready but it kept walking along the beach towards us. It continued along the high beach above us and I guess it felt this was his territory and could care less what we felt. At a distance, it blends right in with the driftwood on shore. A poor photo
View attachment 42008
Wonderful walks on the beaches accessible from Pruth Bay!

Our route...

https://share.delorme.com/JamesCave

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Nice pic. Not something one sees often.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom