Mainship manuals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wyoboater

Vessel Name
In Disguise
Vessel Make
1985 Mainship 40 DC
Having recently purchased a Mainship 40 DC, I've downloaded EVERY Mainship owners manual I can find into 1 PDF file. Is there any interest in me posting this? To the Forum Moderators, how would I do it?

Im not a moderator but i would LOVE for them to be posted or you could tell me where to look. I am not good at internet searches. Assuming that is where you found them. Congats on your new aquisition. We are still loving ours.

Toolbuddy did you buy your boat from Lou Letson?
Just wondering. Name sounds familiar.

Leonard YES from the nearly famous Lou! small world, but i understand he has delivered a lot of boats in the north and east. Traveled far and wide. My former neighbor. Delightful man in my opinion.
Thanks WYO. I was just looking for some manuals today and one google link brought me back here! Of course. Should have asked here first!. Did I say I was a little slow?

WYO, These are great and thanks Maybe we ( meaning you ) can get help to post the other materials you may have found.

So far, that's all I've got...but as long as nobody stops me, I'll continue to post Mainship specific manuals/suppliers/parts in this forum as I find them. Hope they help.

Mainship Specific Material & Info

So far, that's all I've got...but as long as nobody stops me, I'll continue to post Mainship specific manuals/suppliers/parts in this forum as I find them. Hope they help.

wyoboater...
I started a Mainship Reference Material thread a while back and was hoping others would pick up on it and post material they have available.
Others agreed with the concept when I polled but few have actually made an effort to post material.
Please take a look and see if you agree with this approach to make MS material available to others - if so I am sure others would appreciate any / all postings.
I had a discussion w/ one of the moderators that indicated if this thread became popular and was used & expanded they would consider making it a "sticky" which would make it much more visible and avoid the need for users to search to find it. Any help appreciated and happy to assist if needed.
Thanks

Thanks Don. I had no idea that was there. I just posted a parts supplier to it also.

Just purchased a 40 DC myself. Thank you very much for the reference material

1986 Mainship DC

As a new owner of a 2001 Mainship 390, THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the link for the manuals.

Having recently purchased a Mainship 40 DC, I've downloaded EVERY Mainship owners manual I can find into 1 PDF file. Is there any interest in me posting this? To the Forum Moderators, how would I do it?

wyoboater
I noticed this old thread had some recent activity -
Since your original post and my feeble effort at a reference MS thread TF has added the library function.
If you are not familiar with it take a look 0 from the website - Top Right you will find a Library Button with a couple of sub Tabs - Best fit for this kind of stuff would be "Manuals" When in the Library - Top bar has an "ADD" button / option
Add your Title - Section (Manuals) and upload the file.
It will trake a little while as uploads are reviewed for approval - if you send me a PM I can review & expedite approvals.

Jackpot!

Thanks to all that contributed here. I just downloaded the manual for the Mainship 390. Excellent resource!:dance::dance:

So where is the mainship dc manual pdf? I don’t see it In The link above, or the library.

Thank You

It was nice to find the manual for my Mainship!

Thank you for making it available.

Hi, I do not see the manual for the Mainship 40 DC in the Google Folder. I am looking for a copy for a 1988 boat. Or did I miss it?

Hi, I do not see the manual for the Mainship 40 DC in the Google Folder. I am looking for a copy for a 1988 boat. Or did I miss it?

I don't think there ever has been a manual for that model uploaded here on TF.
I have seen others request it. Only think I can suggest is a PM to Wyoboater.
If he has it or others I can assist getting it loaded into the library.

78 ms 34

Looking for a place to get miscellaneous parts for my boat like hatched, port windows, ladders, and so on.

Light years ago when I had my 78 model 1 I replaced the port windows. Got them from Defender , they were a standard size and most of the holes lined up.
I don’t know about the other items, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom