Old 05-26-2015, 03:38 PM   #26
Brisyboy

City: Brisbane
Vessel Name: Malagari
Vessel Model: Island Gypsy 36 Europa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy View Post
Welcome George,
I think I remember the boat getting loaded for delivery out of yaringa if it is the same one, this is where I have my boat on the hard (for way to long) you might remember seeing it the timber trawler on the right as you come through the main gate hope all went well with the transport. all the best.
Troy
Troy,

That was her - I well remember your boat - you would have had a great view of the saga unfolding - first trailer arriving on Weds - first trailer departing on Weds as they realised it was too small, second trailer arriving two days later ( he had to go back to Sydney to get it - a days drive each way) then the final departure.

I remember your boat as I walked under and around her - I`m not sure I can describe what you are doing to her, its beyond a repair, beyond a rebuild... its...its HUGE. For anyone else reading - its an old classic wooden fishing trawler (the genuine article!!). I don`t know whether you have posted any story or pictures but I know everyone would be fascinated.

BTW, your seeing Malagari being loaded shows that the TF has eyes everywhere...........there is no where to hide.......someone is watching......
Brisyboy is offline   Reply With Quote