Defever 41 in Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meridian AK

My bride and I became the proud owners of a 1982 41' Defever about a year ago. The boat had been dry docked for several years, and was in the process of having the engines(2 120 lehmans) rebuilt and new fuel tanks installed when we first saw the boat. We looked into several boats over the last couple years, however fell head over heels with the Meridian in it's style, despite the state of disarray onboard. We launched it 2 months later, and have spent innumerable hours working on it over the last year, as well as several enjoyable day trips with friends and family. It is currently moored in Seward AK, and despite its appearance it is a sound boat. Among the current projects slated for this summer is refinishing the bright work and redoing the caulking on the decks are the biggies. I look forward to sharing our adventures as well as seeking advice in future projects. Cheers,

Pat & Sara

Very cool! Welcome aboard!!

Very Cool! Love the lines of the Defever....would like to see more pics, inside, overall deck spaces, etc.

Welcome aboard!!!

I'm slip F-33. My boats name is Lisas Way.

Please stop by some time and say Hi.

welcome another Alaskan to a wonderful site Pat, You will not be disappointed. Join in the conversations with questions and solutions. Al-Ketchikan

Sure appreciate the welcome everyone.

ksanders - I am tied up on F-float right now as well, on the transient side. Seems the wait on a slip in Seward is a long one for the size of boat I have. I know your boat! I will stop by and say hi when I'm down there again.

Cheers-
Pat

Sure appreciate the welcome everyone.

ksanders - I am tied up on F-float right now as well, on the transient side. Seems the wait on a slip in Seward is a long one for the size of boat I have. I know your boat! I will stop by and say hi when I'm down there again.

Cheers-
Pat

Pat

is this your boats bow in the photo???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 104
That's the one! She's a little rough looking, lol, but she's my fishing boat and the family enjoys it. You'll probably see me out there this summer buffing and painting on brightwork. We bought the boat from Pat, the owner of Conquest, just a couple slips up from you.

Cheers-
Pat

That's the one! She's a little rough looking, lol, but she's my fishing boat and the family enjoys it. You'll probably see me out there this summer buffing and painting on brightwork. We bought the boat from Pat, the owner of Conquest, just a couple slips up from you.

Cheers-
Pat

OK, well, you are parked right in front of me, since that was a live shot this morning. :)

and yes, I know Pat, nice guy.

If you see activity on the boat, please stop by and introduce yourself and I'll do the same.

Back
Top Bottom