Finally did it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wyoboater

Vessel Name
In Disguise
Vessel Make
1985 Mainship 40 DC
After almost 2 years of searching...offers, counter offers, refusals of numerous vessels, we've finally purchased our new dreamboat, liveaboard, home. It's a Mainship 40 double cabin and closing should be completed in a week to 10 days. Her new name will be "In Disguise" and I'll post pics as soon as we take possession. Right now we're in Rockport Tx, but the permanent home will be in Kemah. It's been fun, exciting, frustrating, and nerve racking all at the same time, but finally the right boat found us. And from here on out, my "newbie" type questions will be specific in nature instead of general. And believe me, I'll make full use of the knowledge, experience, sarcasm, and general wit of this forum! Thanks in advance (have to say that before you get tired of me).

Well done, hope it all progresses well and you take possession soon.
Cheers
Benn

Congratulations on your new boat! Hope everything goes well!

Ted

Congratulations and welcome to the slow motorsailing comunity

Rgs

Fernando

Congratulations!
I don't think many people buy a boat at 3:00 in the morning:)

Thanks to all!....and to KTDTX...........early bird gets the worm?

Congrats on the new boat. Your description of the emotions sounds just about right. Enjoy!

Nice boat too. I'm sitting here at my local marina looking at one right now. Sincere congrats!

Didn't happen.....No pics it just didn't happen!:angel:

Any yachtworld pics, come on just don't leave us all hang'in.....

Welcome and congrats!

Patience Patience Patience! Here's the one pic I've got....hauling her out for the initial survey...I promise, I'll take more once we take possession!
9250-albums366-picture1988.jpg

Alaskan Sea- Duction.......Yep, hard top over the aft deck...I like the idea of the shade and some protection from light rain if the wind ain't blowin sideways.....course, it never does that in the Gulf of Mexico.

Alaskan Sea-Duction...if you head upriver towards the Longview, Wa area, say howdy to my Brother-in-law and Sister...they're floating around up there somewhere in their KK42

Nauti-Kat II

Congradulations.

Have fun this summer

Thanks Dauntless...we will! AK Sea-Duction...they were down Astoria way a week or two ago.

Nice, I wish we had the hard top on our bridge. They're dry, tough and will last a long time. Plus I just like the looks of them.

Yep, that's what they were there for. My Sis collects the annual wine glass, so they go there every year. Had their grand daughter with them.

What marina in Kemah are you planning on? We are at Waterford if you're in the neighborhood.

Congrats on the boat.

Rafe

Thanks! and Waterford is on our "short list". Also considering Watergate and South Shore Marina.

Nice! I'm just up the road from Rockport in Victoria, but my boat is on Longboat Key FL.?

Oh well, lol...it's a little bouncy out there today anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom