Lehman Exhaust Manifold...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xsbank

Guru
Vessel Name
Gwaii Haanas
Vessel Make
Custom Aluminum 52
...anyone know where I can get one? A boat in my marina needs one and his is not repairable.

Thanks!

If you're talking about the FL120, according to what Bob Smith told me many years ago actual Lehman exhaust manifolds are no longer available as spares. They can sometimes be obtained from an engine that is being parted out for some reason, or an FL120 that has failed for a reason other than the manifold and is being sold off as-is and replaced with another engine.

I believe there are also aftermarket manufacturers of coolant-cooled manifolds for the FL120 but I don't know who they are. A call to National Marine Exhaust in Marysville, Washington might get you some answers in this regard. http://nationalmarineexhaust.com/

I got mine at Harbor Marine in Everett, Washington last spring. It was a direct replacement.

Unfortunately he does not have one. Around $100.00 at Harbor Marine.

Gentlemen, I need the actual manifold. He has bought exhaust elbows.

I can't get on the GB site anymore because I got into a political argument with Bob, the owner and resident conspiracy theorist and I got banned. I miss my old friends on there; it's too bad Bob is such a dork, he knows a lot about GBs.

The fellow on the GB owners forum with the engine he's parting out is named Jim Grigg, he lives in the Seattle area, and as of this evening he still has the manifold available. Unfortunately I don't have any direct contact info for him unless you can send him a reply via the GB forum.

I suppose you could also call the Smiths at American Diesel and ask if they have any manifolds in their shop, perhaps from parted out or failed engines. They may also know of aftermarket manifolds that are available for the FL120.

Last edited:
Thanks Marin, I'll follow up.

Some manifolds are 50-odd years old, might be a market to start making some.

If the exhaust manifold from a SP 135 will fit the 120 I believe I know of one at a shop here. Let me know and I will check with the shop.

Contact Bomac Marine

43 Commerce Drive
Blairsville, Ga 30512
Phone (954) 766-2625 Fax (706) 407-5747
!new.gif

Toll Free Number (866) 419-6363

www.bomacmarine.com Talk to Jean

Back
Top Bottom