favorite online marine supply store?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
What say ye- what's your favorite online marine supply store for big and small items? *Defender.com seems to have good deals as does boatfix.com. *Any others out there worth checking out?

living in Australia Defender appear to have a good edge in price and promptness of confirmation and supply.
Good for me.
Benn

We already have a thread on this, maybe someone who knows how to search better then me can find it and get it pinned up top

-- Edited by Daddyo on Wednesday 1st of December 2010 06:14:19 AM

-- Edited by Daddyo on Wednesday 1st of December 2010 06:28:38 AM

Daddyo wrote:

We already have a thread on this, maybe someone who knows how to search better then me can find it and get it pinned up top

-- Edited by Daddyo on Wednesday 1st of December 2010 06:14:19 AM

-- Edited by Daddyo on Wednesday 1st of December 2010 06:28:38 AM

It is already stickied....if this is what you are talking about:

http://www.trawlerforum.com/index.spark?aBID=115492&p=3&topicID=31650849

-- Edited by Baker on Wednesday 1st of December 2010 11:19:23 AM

Giggitoni wrote:

http://www.fisheriessupply.com

-- Edited by Giggitoni on Tuesday 30th of November 2010 11:52:15 PM
I second the motion for Fisheries.* Their stock is extensive, and if you get an account, the discounts will beat anyone on most stuff.* ..............Arctic Traveller

I also have an account with Fisheries.* I use the down stairs where the wholesale counter is.* If they don't have it or can't get it then no body has it.*

Fisheries supply does seem to have great prices! I was about to order my new galley stove from Defender but darned if Fisheries Supply doesn't have the one I want for less $$$! :)

I checked out that link to the consignment stores- lots of broken links...guess folks are going out of business.

Any chance we can sticky this thread and add a lot more to it?
smile.gif

Harbor Marine in Everett Washington.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom