First post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Action

Guru
Vessel Name
Enigma
Vessel Make
1997 Wellcraft Excel 26 SE
Greetings and salutations. Joined this afternoon and thought I post as well. Don't have a trawler and I do have an express cruiser. Been boating since '86. In the future would like to move to a trawler in the 40 something size. The lure of long range cruising seems attractive. And may it isn't real not sure.

All my previous boats were bought before the net was popular. Now I can do more research and dreaming before I get real serious.

Anyway thanks for participating on this forum. I and others may not post and yet I am seeing and learning a lot as I hang out.

>>>>>>>>>>>Action

Welcome, Action. Lots to learn here from many good folks.

Show us your express. We like powerboats of all kinds.

Hope you enjoy the community!

Sorta scary, Action?

Show us your express. We like powerboats of all kinds.

Thanks for the request. I have owned it since new (1997) and I don't have pics!

Gives me something to do, if for no other reason than insurance.

And I thought that I would not have permission to load a pic without posting more and it appears I can attach pics now. (A diff SK site requires at least 5 posts)

So I will shoot some and create a thread.

Thanks for the friendly welcome from all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Action

Not sure I understand the scary piece????

>>>>>>>>>Action

Sorry, presumed you joined a year ago. Many here "lurk" for a while before gaining confidence to contribute. Welcome!

Welcome

Has winter dirt on it.

Attachments

• Fore.jpg
    Fore.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 82
  • starboard side.jpg
    starboard side.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Port side.jpg
    Port side.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Cockpit.jpg
    Cockpit.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 90
Welcome I like the name Enigma!

I love a Cuddy cabin. Our first "big" boat was a 21' Cuddy. Biggest boat I had ever seen in my life at the time!!

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

NICE!!!

>>>>>>>>>Action

Greetings and salutations. Joined this afternoon and thought I post as well. Don't have a trawler and I do have an express cruiser.

Never apologize for owning an express :)

Welcome aboard.

Never apologize for owning an express :)

Welcome aboard.

No apologies. It's a 26' footer that I bought new in '97. While I am in the "desert" I have taken it to Catalina, Powell, Havasu and the lakes around Phoenix. Which is a very different kind of boating from all other types I know about. I lived in the Puget Sound area for 12 years and got the addiction there, even though I grew up on the Great Lakes.

>>>>>>>>>Action

Back
Top Bottom