Lurker jumps aboard.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tuttouomo

Vessel Name
Lady A
Vessel Make
Defever 44
Greetings to all. I have a confession to make. I have been lurking here on the TF for some time now, reading, absorbing, reading some more. Lots of good stuff, and some good chuckles along the way. We will lurk no more.:nonono:
The Admiral and I are preparing to make the switch from motorhome to cruising, and I know that we will have many questions along the way.
We are not total novices to boating, as we have experience through the years, but pretty much all with craft under 30'.
We have looked at a lot of boats over the last 8-10 months and have attended 4 boat shows, and currently have an offer pending, waiting for a response.
It is now in the hands of His Majesty Neptunis Rex.

Bill

Hi Bill,
Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Welcome, Bill. You will find many enablers here for your boating soon to be habit. When you can please post about your soon to be boat. Also, it could be interesting to here why you are switching from RV to cruising.

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Don't want to stir up any bad "Joss" on the pending boat offer, so I will delay talking about it until it either happens or doesn't happen.
About the switch to boating, we find ourselves in the PNW now, and will be for the next few years at least, so it would seem to be an ideal place to explore from the cruising side of life.

Bill

Greetings,
Welcome aboard Mr. & Admiral Tut and about time too...C'mon in all you lurkers the water's fine.
dude.gif

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to sit down, take off your shoes, kick back and learn a lot from the experts on here. (BTW, I'm not including myself in that elite group!)

Welcome Aboard !!!!

Back
Top Bottom