New & Looking for Trawlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katsailing

Veteran Member
Hello Everyone,

My husband & I are currently and frantically searching boats daily.:confused:
Looking for Trawlers because we need the room (2 cats including us for live aboard).
Would like a sailboat, but need more experience in that area, my husband has some, but I am a total novice.:blush:

Any advice anyone has for us would be most welcome.

Thanks,
katsailing

My husband and I sailed our 30 foot Islander (which slept six)with our two kids for twenty years. We than purchased a 30 foot Atlantic Trawler (which slept four). Of the two, the trawler was much roomier and had much more storage space. We are members of our local Coast Guard Auxiliary and I highly recommend you consider taking Auxiliary boating classes that are offerred in your area. Good luck finding a boat that suits your needs.

Katsailing

There is a nice Trawler in our marina for sale in your price range. A 36 ft Nova Heritage Trawler in great shape stored under cover on the Tennessee River. It is a very nice boat with a dingy and outboard with full canvas. Erwin Marine in Chattanooga has it listed. It is owned by a pilot who takes great pride in his boat. I think it could be bought for less than the asking price.

Ray

Katsailing

There is a nice Trawler in our marina for sale in your price range. A 36 ft Nova Heritage Trawler in great shape stored under cover on the Tennessee River. It is a very nice boat with a dingy and outboard with full canvas. Erwin Marine in Chattanooga has it listed. It is owned by a pilot who takes great pride in his boat. I think it could be bought for less than the asking price.

Ray
Ray,

I took a quick look at the boat even though I know it is too far for us to travel to get it and the price is already beyond our means. Boat is beautiful, but Tennessee? Sorry. Thanks for the tip though.

Back
Top Bottom