Fine weather in SE FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Ski in NC must be somewhere else in the SE. The weather was just fine in Ft. Pierce today.

Attachments

• Fort Pierce CM.jpg
    Fort Pierce CM.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Ft Pierce CM 2.jpg
    Ft Pierce CM 2.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Pt Pierce CM 3.jpg
    Pt Pierce CM 3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 68
I hate you.

j/k..

Blowing pretty good here and rain, the low from the gulf is sweeping over us, then going up north along the coast where it will turn into a classic nor'easter. But not real cold here in SE NC, about 58F. The skunk weather is as far south as mid fla, but apparently not all the way to Ft. Pierce!!

Enjoy. Wish I was down there. Maybe will be in March.

I hate you.

j/k..

Blowing pretty good here and rain, the low from the gulf is sweeping over us, then going up north along the coast where it will turn into a classic nor'easter. But not real cold here in SE NC, about 58F. The skunk weather is as far south as mid fla, but apparently not all the way to Ft. Pierce!!

Enjoy. Wish I was down there. Maybe will be in March.
Still warm today, but see what Don has to say about Sat morning down here...:D

I'm in st Pete. Storms over night. Clearing now as front passes and wind veers. Probably north winds later. Not good for crossing to Bahamas but not a big deal elsewhere. Forecast mid 60s all week. I don't see the problem???

Last edited:
Still warm today, but see what Don has to say about Sat morning down here...:D

Now you've ruined it, Scott. There was a lite drizzel when we left out at 5:30am for home. 50 degrees in Tennessee when I got here. Maybe snow on Monday.

Now you've ruined it, Scott. There was a lite drizzel when we left out at 5:30am for home. 50 degrees in Tennessee when I got here. Maybe snow on Monday.
Sorry to jinx you and also not getting to sit and talk a bit....

The farmers market seemed to set up OK but the craft side was empty with the 40+ knot winds and rain.

Certainly beats what you are describing and what my son did back in Jersey....

So yes....dang happy to be in Ft Pierce for the month.....wish you could be here too Ski!!!!

Back
Top Bottom