San Diego Boat show.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tunajoe

Vessel Name
Tatanka
Vessel Make
32' Nordic Tug
Who's going?

I'm taking the family for a couple of days to research boat mattresses.

Who's going?

I'm taking the family for a couple of days to research boat mattresses.

Check out these folks. They are in Ft. Lauderdale. Too bad you didn't do it while there. They would have come to the boat. I bought one a few months back. It is inner spring with a pillow top. Better that my bed at home. Wonderful. You can send them a template, and they will make and ship.

Custom Mattress, Boat Mattress, Yacht Mattress, RV Mattress, Short Queen Mattress, Trailer Mattress, Marine Mattress, Round Mattress, Foam Mattress, Latex Mattress - Comfort Custom Mattresses & Marine Bedding Inc.

We used Xeno mattress and love them.

Check out these folks. They are in Ft. Lauderdale. Too bad you didn't do it while there. They would have come to the boat. I bought one a few months back. It is inner spring with a pillow top. Better that my bed at home. Wonderful. You can send them a template, and they will make and ship.

Custom Mattress, Boat Mattress, Yacht Mattress, RV Mattress, Short Queen Mattress, Trailer Mattress, Marine Mattress, Round Mattress, Foam Mattress, Latex Mattress - Comfort Custom Mattresses & Marine Bedding Inc.

Thanks for the link. I somehow missed them in my research.
We used Xeno mattress and love them.

I did stop by Xeno while in Lauderdale to try out different mattresses and was able to note which model/style of mattress I liked.

How about HCM? anyone use them?
Good or bad?

Thanks for the link. I somehow missed them in my research.

I did stop by Xeno while in Lauderdale to try out different mattresses and was able to note which model/style of mattress I liked.

How about HCM? anyone use them?
Good or bad?

Yes, I had a HCM. Good quality, and comfortable. They are terribly expensive, and it really was no more comfortable than the CCMC at about half again as much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom