A question for the mods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy G

Hospitality Officer
Vessel Name
Sarawana
Vessel Make
IG 36 Quad Cabin
Just wondering, do the moderators shut down a post when it seems to have terminally*wandered from the initial topic. Is it better to shut down a post that degenerates into some pretty toxic aimless mudslinging. It may be a tricky call, but i would venture the current 'Firefly' post is a case in point.

If you are looking for cannon fodder Carl, I will take my turn. Let me have it!!!

You all suck. I am superior!!!

Sorry, I just can't leave a thread alone.

Carl
Your anchor is so big and so fine.*
no.gif

-- Edited by Carey on Friday 4th of March 2011 10:29:21 PM

Carey wrote:

If you are looking for cannon fodder Carl, I will take my turn. Let me have it!!!

You all suck. I am superior!!!
Could we please get back to a subject of interest?* Like anchors???

But never mind about me.** What do you think about my anchor?

Shrimp, I think the "RTF" is a perfect example of how well most people behave. I know it started off a little rough but there were a few shots fired and then everyone fell in line. One of the things I/we have tried not to do is overmoderate. And because of that, the membership has done a pretty good job of keeping everybody in line. I guess all I am saying is that most of the membership likes being here and the way it is. And if somebody gets out of line, the membership usually lets them know it...and fairly promptly at that. It is self-moderated to an extent. And yes, if it does get out of line, then I will delete it. I have deleted many threads. But usually people get their **** straight before I can do that.

Old Stone wrote:

We're all behind ya Baker! See everyone in a couple weeks!

I am willing to bet you can't stay away that long!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom